Century Electric Inc., New Jersey, Electrical Contractors Report Card, Electrical Design and Construction, Service and Maintenance, Commercial, Corporate, Data Centers, Educational, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical - Century Electric
Service and Maintenance
The Test Your Electrical Contractor Should Pass
To protect yourself when selecting an electrical contractor, make sure they adhere to industry best practices. Take this survey to see how well your contractors score.
1. Is the electrical contractor an OSHA partner?
2. Are all electrical foremen OSHA 30 trained?
3. Are all electrical foremen NFPA 70E trained?
4. Is the contractor an active member of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)?
5. Does the contractor have a strong bonding line even if a bond is not required?
6. Are all calls returned within 24 hours or less?
Yes, all the time
Sometimes, but not consistently
7. Have you been satisfied with the performance of the electrical contractor?
8. Has the contractor ever taken safety risks to manage budget constraints?
No, not that I am aware
Not sure, but it is possible
Yes, I am aware that safety risks were compromised
9. Do you ask for information on the following staff experiences (check all that apply):
Years of electrical engineering experience
Years of contracting experience
Years of project management experience
Whether the company has a Professional Engineer on staff
Please provide us with the following information to submit your survey, and we will provide you with the results of your assessment.
Thank you for taking our survey.
Your responses will be held under strictest confidence and help improve our services to you and our customers.
NJ License No. 5714
973-889-5400 · 17 S
· Cedar Kn